Here we are at the end of January. How well have I done on my self imposed ‘to do’ list?
Work on Monkey Baby Quilt (applique monkeys in place) I was pinning applique in place when I realized I had skipped the outer border. oops! But I did work on it!
Work on Dr. Seuss Baby Quilt (sandwich & start quilting) Top and back complete! I’ve decided to send it to a longarm quilter.
Start a new baby quilt (could be the train, or the polar bear) I’ve started the polar bear quilt. Fabric pulled and zig zag pieces sewn.
4. Pick any WIP and proceed with it! (Oh! there are so many to pick from! Could be applique, piecing, crochet, I’m leaving this one wide open so I can work as the mood hits me!)
I guess that means it was not a perfect month by this list. But when I look at all the other quilting and sewing accomplished, I am still feeling pretty good! If you have been reading my posts, you know I took on a project (20 panel quilts for a school donation) this month. That not so little project took up an entire week!
For February, here are my four to do:
1. Monkey baby quilt, finish top and back.
2. Polar bear quilt, finish top and back.
3. Denim quilt, work on star blocks.
4. Pick any WIP and proceed with it! (maybe I’ll get to one this month!)