- Made a base for the lower cabinet on the S wall.
- Installed the lower cabinet on its base.
- Installed the countertop on the lower cabinet.
- Cut and installed five pieces of trim around the base.
- Cut and installed five pieces of trim around the base of the S wall cabinet.
- Called Terry about the crown molding that I need to install.
- Read on the Web about installing crown molding. (Anyone want to give me a nice power compound miter saw?)
- Installed the (old) stove. (Anyone want to donate $$$ toward the $1150 that I need for the scratch-and-dent new range that my wife wants me to buy for her? Notice now my bisque colored stove stands out? Don’t you agree that a nice, new, black one would look much better in this slot? I do get a $100 GE rebate if I buy it.)
- Checked the gas line for leaks.
- Connected the phone line.
- Cleaned the garage. Took some cardboard out for recycling pickup tomorrow.
- Anna and Charis have their first Angel’s volleyball game away tomorrow. I won’t work on the kitchen.